Create a tube along a line immediately after defining said line

I have a script that runs in the macro window and defines a number of straight lines at various angles. Below, I example one such straight line.

Line
0, 0.000000, -0.451500
-6.776502, 0.000000, -0.451500

And what I would like to do with that line is define a circle around said line (at whatever angle the line might lie), sweep that circle end to end, thus to define a tube.

If once the tube were defined, it were possible to delete the circle, that would be great. Not a big deal, though, if it complicates things too much.

You do not need to make a circle and sweep it, just use pipe.

Line 0,0,-0.451500 -6.776502,0,-0.451500
SelLast _Pipe
Thick=No
Cap=Flat
ShapeBlending=Local
FitRail=No
1.0 1.0 _Enter

or, if you want to pick two points onscreen for the line:

Line _Pause _Pause
SelLast _Pipe
Thick=No
Cap=Flat
ShapeBlending=Local
FitRail=No
1.0 1.0 _Enter
1 Like

Thank you most kindly. That works great. What it’s for is this. I coded a calculator in LabVIEW for generating antennas of a particular type: log periodic dipole arrays. Many elements those have. Like a TV antenna except twenty times larger. The calculator generates *.NEC files for electrical analysis and also CAD files for design. Just the center-line skeleton if sending to IGES. But now, for having this, the full element diameters too, if outputting text for dropping into Rhino’s macro editor. It now works a treat. Thank you again!