Crash due to infinite loop in GHpython

@Dani_Abalde I’m sorry that statement is too ridiculous to even begin to answer. I have an observation of how software is developed in the last years and how customers are treated. And also have experience on how it was 10-15 years ago. The amount of programmers out there has increased but the distribution of smart people among them is different. Previously programmers consisted of enthusiasts and companies were lead by innovation and passion. Nowadays programmers become such to get a particular salary not having the imagination nor the enthusiasm. Companies push new releases to introduce new functions to get new customers and get more money instead of improving the existing functions and create a stable build of the software before release. They rely on customers to find the bugs and report, as I mentioned above.

Again, not talking about McNeel, simply because they included their customers in the beta for free, and released a pretty improved and stable product with significant number of new functionalities.

NOTE: I work in the software QA and technical consultancy business. (NOT AT MCNEEL :D)