Connect/loft circle to line

The goal is to create a toothpaste-tube.

My issue is connecting the node 0, 1, 2… of the circle to the right node of the line - and then by using loft create the whole top part of the tube.

I tried using list, but I cannot manage it. Any solutions?

Deleting the list item and input your list of points directly into B of of the Line component. I think that should do it.

FYI, if you’re looking for further help/suggestions for improvements, its best to upload your grasshopper file.

I was a little bored and thought this could be a fun example to make. See the file attached for one approach. I thought it might be helpful, and give you some ideas for other methods to construct this.

Toothpaste_Tube.gh (21.2 KB)

Hi, Thanky you. But no I havent solved the problem yet. See the attached file. Other suggestions?

Tandkräm.gh (14.8 KB)

See attached. I’ve included one example using the same method you were trying, together with another simplified approach.

Tandkräm_Rev2.gh (20.1 KB)

Thanks again! I like your solutions. Do you have any basic grasshopper exercises to share from internet? Maybe some basic geometries to create/modelling, since I am rookie? Any good suggestions on Youtube (Nick Senske, and… some more)? Any old handouts from some course you have had praticipated in, etc etc? Cheers!