Concha - Shell Analysis with Rhino3d

Today we released version 1.1.2 of Concha which, beside a few fixes, extends the license for the free version.

Kind regards,
Juergen

TAILSIT has updated its Concha-Plugin for Rhino 5.
You can download Concha from Food4Rhino.

Kind Regards,
Juergen

TAILSIT has just updated Concha to v2.0 for the use in Rhino 6. It comes with as a Rhino Installer Package with versions for both, Rhino 5 & 6.
It is required to install the Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 framework as well as the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable for the FEM-analysis to work correctly.

You can download Concha from Food4Rhino .

Kind Regards,
Juergen
[/quote]

Hello Jurgen
First of all, thank you for your plugin, I have been testing it whith rh 6 and rh7
All goes smooth until i hit the analyse button, the rhino crashes
Could you please help me fix this ?
Best regards
Mario

[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at RITS.Conduits.ConduitContainer.set_Enabled(Boolean value)
at RITS.Conduits.ConduitContainer.Dispose()
at RITS.Post.ResultDataBase.Dispose()
at Concha.Document.DocData.ClearResults(RhinoDoc doc)
at Concha.UI.AnalysisWorker.Work()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
[END ERROR]

Hi all!
We are sorry to announce that we have discontinued Concha and its support.
With kind regards
Juergen