Complex Pipe shape

I have a top and side view of a part that I need to develop in a Rhino 3D model, but I fail to get a 3D model from both views. I can trace both the views, but I cannot get the 2 views to merge to get the required shape. Can anyone please assist me on a tutorial to execute a 3D model from both views.

What information are you starting with? Photos, drawings, CAD files?

How much Rhino experience and other 3D modeling experience do you have?

Hi. I imported (PhotoFrame cmd) the JPG photos and can scale them up to the required dimension and be able to trace the objects, but that is as far my limitations goes. I can draw somewhat basic in 3D, as per the attached. I have self taught Rhino experience by means of Rhino video tutorials, that’s it.
Cradle Bottom Tube View1.3dm (433.1 KB)

The reference pictures are not in the file you joined but here are some tips:
-Make sur you scale correctly the two images. From what I see the top view is too small compared to the side view.
-Trace the outline of tubes and then, using only lines and tangent arcs, draw the centerlines on the appropriate CPlane
-Create the 3d curve using Crv2View
-Draw a circle of the appropriate diameter at the end of the curve created by Crv2View using the AroundCurve option
-Sweep the circle on the path

I join a quick try.
-I aligned, scaled and rotated the reference images so they match. I used the axis as references.
-I created the outlines using :
_Line _FourPoint
_Circle _Tangent
_TweenCurves
_Arc _StartPoint _Direction
_Crv2View
-I recreated the 3d curve using lines and arcs, snapping to knots and referring to CurvatureGraph to see where the straight segments are
-Created the circle, Sweep 1 segment by segment
You’ll see in the file I did each step in a separate layer

support_2017-11-09.3dm (193.2 KB)

Hi Marc,
Thank you for the response. Do I need to trace both pictures on the same CPlane or do I need to trace them separately?

Hi Marc,
Thank you for the info, just now received your second response with the model…

You’ll notice that I used the PictureFrame object to display your references images. This way it’s easier to scale, rotate, move them and to lock them, or their layer, so you don’t accidentally drag them out of position.