Close Mesh with Rounded Shape

Hello,

I’ve been trying to close a mesh and giving a rounded shape but I didn’t succes. I tried by using subD loft but without good results. Does anyone has any idea? I also attach the desired result.

Can you post a file with the open quad mesh or SubD?

Hi @martinsiegrist you will see 3 options from left to right: open subd, closed mesh, closed subd generated from the closed mesh (with creases). Thanks

Here ia the download link

If this is the goal, just delete the two edge loops on the creased SubD you posted. Then select the edges and use the bridge command.

Yes! How you control the bridge segments ? once I select the 2 edge loops, it shows the option panel but then disappear in 1 second so I cannot control the segments

You might want to post your system info and upload a video of what happens.

I’m using OBS tools to record screen videos, it’s pretty handy.

I found a solution to that problem. I did 2 simple subD objetcs and try the bridge on them. Here I could select the options. Then I tryed again in my real object and by default it took the same options and it did it well. Maybe not the best option bbut it worked as an alternative! Thanks!

Hi Javier -

You could still copy-paste the SystemInfo here as Martin suggested. Perhaps that might give a clue.
-wim

Hi - That’s not what I meant. Please run the Rhino SystemInfo command and copy-paste the result here.
-wim

systeminfo.txt (2.5 KB)

Hi Javier -
Thanks for that information.

Non-hybrid graphics configuration.
Primary display and OpenGL: Radeon Pro 560 (AMD) Memory: 4GB, Driver date: 4-3-2017 (M-D-Y).

Please update the drivers for your GPU. When you open the Rhino Notifications panel, you should find links to the download page.
-wim