Certain brush texture in Photoshop?

At least, I think it’s Photoshop. I’m trying to find a brush similar to what I’m seeing here, particularly in the sketchy border. I see this kind of brush work in a lot of this woman’s illustrations. free netflix tech news Very bristley, though most of her work seems to only have objects with a few shades of color. I was really digging it. Any idea on how to mimic that brush stroke?

mimic for what? also post a reference image of what you are seeing.