Carbine Rifle Design

I finally finished making this weapon model.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/5XP09A

22 Likes

That is some great detail on the rifle, very nice to see on your Art Station page.

2 Likes

Wow. Well done!

1 Like

Great model, but you must place some flowers in the gun as we did over here during the 25 April Revolution.

Cheers

revolucao-dos-cravos-cc
images

10 Likes

Can we get some wireframes/process to see how you’ve put this thing together? would love to hear more about your workflow and what kinds of materials you reference along the way :slight_smile:

Hi Agre, that’s some amazing work!

How did you manage to fillet everything? How was it?

Cheers
Jonas

hello Jonish,
hard to explain, this needs careful planning. because if it’s already finished, it will be very difficult to change its shape.

Thks

That’s some serious modeling skillz! Although I’m not in war stuff at all, I’m curious if you could @agrewiza share a bit of the modeling process (for a part for exemple). I imagine you use Sub-D for this ? or another plugin ?

-CC

long enough I worked on this. I’m not using a subd

What you used then ? only basic Rhino tools oO?

-CC

yes, only basic Rhino Tools

3 Likes

if you go to his artstation account he usually has A LOT more renderings. all equally as badass.

1 Like

What equipment and software did you use to scan the original before processing in Rhino?

i don’t think he does any scanning from the off forum convos we’ve had.

Gotta wonder how he designed that w/o either scanning or measuring.
Must’ve taken FOREVER to do it!

Very nice…Just wondering…Did you model say the buffer spring and other internal parts that can’t be seen…?

Brian