Can't find the plugin

I have installed the live connection. But it doesn’t show up neither in Grasshopper nor in Archicad.
No plugin files are even present in the GH Libraries and AC add-ons. However, when I try to reinstall, it says that the connection is already there. I also can’t find it in the windows programs to uninstall.
What can I do?

P.S. I have the latest versions of Archicad, Rhino and Grasshopper

Hi -

Perhaps there are some clues in the following thread:

Apart from that, you would have to contact the developers of that plug-in.
-wim

1 Like

I kind of solved it by copying the plugin files for both Archicad and Grasshopper from my other computer and placing them in the corresponding directories. Still I can’t install the update of the live connection but now it works at least.

I’m encountering the same issue.
Haven’t used software in >6 months.
Went to open the last files I was working on and get a notification that plugin can’t be found.
Have uninstalled, reinstalled, archicad plugging still doesn’t show up, Heron, Kangaroo2, Human etc do still show up from previous install.
Grasshopper palette shows in Archicad.

PS Archicad API tab does show, just not the default tab.

Below is a copy paste from a post I made a fortnight ago on the Archicad forum, no responses yet:

Not sure if this is an AC query or a Rhino query.

I haven’t used Rhino - Grasshopper in a few months.

Opened up and got a prompt about “unrecognized objects”.

I clicked “Download and Install”, to which I got next message "404 No package found by the name of “Grasshopper -Archicad Live Connect built for Rhinoceros 7”.

A link was available to www.food4rhino.com, where I located the above installer.

Upon running I get another prompt “Installer has found a newer version of Grasshopper-Archicad Live Connection for Archicad 26 on your computer”.
Navigating to Rhino – Grasshopper – Archicad Toolset – Graphisoft? yeilds the same result.

Screenshot 2023-05-01 152401.jpgScreenshot 2023-05-01 152659.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-01 152824.jpg

In frustration, I did another uninstall and reinstall, and now it’s showing up.
Probably a user error somewhere along the line, but be interested to hear if anyone else has had same issue.