Can't find panels menu

Hi there,
I’m new to rhino and I want to learn to apply texture to some objects I have made.
Although i’ve watched various tuorials, I cannot seem to find the panels menu or libraries. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated!

Across the top menu I see file / edit / view / curve / surface / solid / mesh / dimension / transform / tools / analyze / render / window / help.
In this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqG1XtearCY
he says (at the start) to go render > panel > libraries.
But there is no ‘panel’ in my render menu.

??
THANKS!

Hi,
You should find it here (mine’s in french but it will be in the same place in the english version);

Also make sure in the same menu that you have chosen the “Toucan” render module.

HTH

Hey,

Thanks so much - wonderful!
One other (hopefully) little question … doing as you advised brought up the basic materials. How do I access more materials - is there something I have to add / somewhere I can download? and how do I add my own materials to the list?

Thanks a lot, very kind,

Hi,
Up 'till now I’ve been using the basic stuff - you can copy and edit materials to your own taste, just drag into the Personal library,then edit - I haven’t found yet somewhere where you can download directly materials for “Toucan”, but haven’t been looking that hard.