Can't download Rhino for Mac

I tired it just now myself.
I got the email message in about 10 seconds and the link in the file is working.
It’s downloading now.

Please click the download link in your email message again.

Thanks

Ok, I see what’s happening. Seems to be because of an invalid e-mail address. Previously, I couldn’t remember which e-mail I signed up with, so I’ve just been putting in nobody@example.com, clicking Next, and it gave me a download link and code right on the next page. But now it just gives that server error, as pictured above. I put in a proper e-mail, and it works. Sorry for the confusion…

Interesting.
I get the same server error with that particular invalid address too.
@brian might be interested.
I tried dufus@bogus.net and got the confirmation page telling me a message had been sent to the bogus address.

Normally, after entering my email address, i’m directed to a page on the site where i can download directly with my browser. Every once in a while, i get the “wait for an email and click the link in the email” response. This is one of those times. I’ve waited 10-15 minutes and still no email after trying twice. :confused:

The servers were down for a while back then.
The system will now ALWAYS send you an email message with a download link. You should get it within seconds unless you’re using an email aggregator.

Good luck

Thanks, John! I seem to be getting the emails perfectly now. :slight_smile:

Downloading Rhino for Mac does not work again (4.9.2015). It works for some email addresses but not for my potential customer. Pressing download button will move to “Server Error” page described earlier in this chain. (There is a link: please visit: http://v5.rhinod.com).

I found another page where the potential customer was able to download it: http://www.rhino3d.com/download/rhino-for-mac/5/latest

However, when starting Rhino and pressing get a license (or something) it will again report a server error.

Hi rhino you might ask your customers to clear the browser cache and reload the page - we did have some problems with the links to that page earlier in the week I think.

-Pascal

The evaluation link is not working here right now also. The same server error message reported above. Even with the caches cleared.

I heard there was a problem on the server during the weekend (saturday 5th September 2015). Checked again on Sunday and it worked ok. Sadly the potential new customers started the suspect the product quality.

no it was not working… can any one help me with this, i tried all the linkss.