Hello; maybe this question related to Rhino more than Grasshopper or to both of them.
Fspy : is an Open source still image camera matching and Blender can import fspy file directly
Fspy unlike Rhino don’t export XYZ euler coordinations; so i use this method to get them.
- -Export Json file from Fspy
- -Extract matrix transformation of the camera
- -Get XYZAB from the matrix with FURobot plugin
- -Rotate XY plane with Pufferfish Rotate Euler
- -Create camera with Horster plugin
- -I use the image as background and the camera matched good.
Now i have one problem: Lens length ; Fspy export FOV . Blender read it and we can easily switch from FOV to Focal Length
The question how we can get Lens length (Focal Length) from FOV?