The 17th International Conference on Computer Applications in Shipbuilding (ICCAS) will review operational experience from existing computer applications in the design and build of ships and offshore structures and will cover a full range of topics including; engineering analysis, data modelling, PLM, CAD, CAM, integrated systems, knowledge management, systems engineering, simulation, visualisation, processes and standards.
- 1st February – Abstract Submission Deadline
- 9th February – 2nd March - Abstract Review
- 28th June – Paper Submission
- 14th September – Presentation Submission
- 29th September – 1st October – Conference Dates
If you wish to submit a 250 word abstract, please do so by clearly stating your name, co-authors, company/s, and paper title to Morgan Griffiths at email@example.com who will also be able to answer any questions you may have regarding abstract and paper submissions.