Calculation without Changing Nicknames of "Evaluate" Component's Input Every Time You Change Variable's Key in the Function

This is customized algorithm for "Calculation without Changing Nicknames of Evaluate's Input Every time You Change Variable's Key in the Function"

Outline

The Evaluate is always useful.

However sometimes it’s very uncomfortable. This happens when the Function you enter into the component is very long and only a few of the Variables are selectively included in the Function.
In this case, you must update or enter(with clicking + button) the desired Key(Name) in every Nickname section of the Evaluate’s input. For example, x for dim, y for off, and so on.
If the number of Variables is very large, this process is very annoying. To make matters worse, if for some reason the Key of the Variable is changed, you need to find all theEvaluate associated with it and update the “Key(Name)” in the “Nickname” section. This is a more troublesome process.

So I wrote an algorithm that computed a Function using only Variables in the form Variable (Key = Value) without being affected by Nickname in the Evaluate.

P.S

Since this algorithm is a prototype, I assume that all calculations of functions are made with +, -, *, / only. Therefore, more complex operators like base ^ power, max (value 1, value 2) do not work.

Each case in the variable is Case sensitive.

If there is a better solution without using Python or C# (with pure grasshopper components), i, please let me know.

If there is any error or bug, please let me know.

Reference and Huge Help

@Pedro_Abejaro_Mut
@ng5_Alex

Step 1

Enter Splitters, Function and Variables.

Step 2

Split function sentense (1 item) based on the Splitters.

Step 3

Separate each Variables (in form of function) to Key and Value.

Step 4

In the splitted sentense, select the words included in the Key and replace with the Value corresponding to the Key.
Join all splitted words to become single sentence. (1 item)

Step-04

Step 5

Derive Result Value based on a function sentence whose Key is finally converted to Value.

190910-Calculation-Without-Changing-Nickname-of-Evaluate-Component.gh (23.5 KB)