C# for Grasshopper Workshop
May 12-14, 2017
Parametric Support Office
10623 Berlin, Germany
Parametric Support invites everyone to join its C# for Grasshopper coding workshop for advanced users.
C# is a programming language in which Grasshopper for Rhino was written. It is commonly used to create plug-ins.
During this three-day course, the following subjects are covered:
- Basic coding in C# programming language.
- Algorithmic thinking in design and 3D modeling.
- RhinoCommon library. Extending Grasshopper scripting capabilities with full Rhinoceros 5.0 functionality.
- Shortening the script execution time by optimizing the algorithms. Methods of saving resources through finding inefficient operations.
- Geometric algorithms. Delaunay triangulation, Voronoi diagram, shortest path problem etc. described and implemented in C#.
- Scripting in Grasshopper’s C# script component.
- Creating your own components in Microsoft Visual Studio.
After the course, you will be able to create your own components, solve complicated problems, operate on data structures and optimize your code. Going in depth into geometric algorithms will give you a better understanding of tools you’re using and broaden your mind in finding clever solutions.
Detailed program coming soon.
Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org
300 EUR (Early Bird, till April 15)
350 EUR (Regular)