C# for Grasshopper
Advanced scripting course
December 2-4, 2016
This three-day course, organized by Architektura Parametryczna (a digital design educational platform), will cover the following topics:
- Basic coding in C# programming language.
- Algorithmic thinking in design and 3D modeling.
- RhinoCommon library. Extending GH scripting capabilities with full Rhino 5 functionality.
- Shortening the script execution time by optimizing the algorithms. Methods of saving resources through finding inefficient operations.
- Geometric algorithms. Delaunay triangulation, Voronoi diagram, shortest path problem etc. described and implemented in C#.
- Scripting in Grasshopper’s C# script component.
- Creating custom components in Microsoft Visual Studio. After the course you will be able to create your own components, solve complicated problems, operate on data structures and optimize your code. Going in depth into geometric algorithms will give you a better understanding of tools you’re using and broaden your mind for finding clever solutions.
Early registration until October 13, 2016
Late registration until November 30, 2016