running into an issue with another app that i use exported dxf’s in. a function in the program isn’t working properly because the text’s insertion point isn’t lining up with my geometry correctly in the dxf like it does in rhino. rhino is moving the text slightly on export. EXPORT TEXT ISSUE.3dm (401.0 KB)
the curves are fine, the point is the problem. i learned of a feature that would save us hours of work a day. the software picks up text that matches a string and uses the text’s insertion point intersection with a curve and inserts a tab automatically. now we have to edit each tool path manually in their windows 95 software. and if you looked at the file that is a lot of manual editing.
tldr; i’ve tried every other file flavor of dxf out of rhino and none of them work.
I do not have a good fix for you.
If you can determine the distance and direction of the offset, perhaps you can shift them before exporting to DXF, thereby working around this ancient (1992) file format limitation.