BUG: FBX export of "custom object" mapped, edge softened objects (weird connected uv mesh)

Hi @Jussi_Aaltonen,
Thank you for adding it to the system. At some point, I thought that I’m just annoying asking for the same again and again and I am ignored. :slight_smile:

There are several things about mesh modifiers and mesh export from Rhino that I cover in different topics.

All Render Mesh modifiers in Rhino are really useful for the rendering, I would like to keep using them and not worry if they will work/export correctly.
Their main strength is that they are bonded to the objects and are non-destructive. Those light reflections on tiny fillets make a huge difference when it comes to realism.
Modifiers connections to the object ID are essential in workflows like Datasmith import into Unreal Engine.

I’m also asking about this on the Unreal forum, but I don’t know if something on the Rhino side needs more attention or it’s solely on the Epic team.

For more sophisticated tasks I am ok with using Rizom UV which I recently started to learn.

Thanks for the attention and work! I am using Rhino long enough to see some improvements in the texture mapping area.