I’ve run into this bug a few times, and just again today while using the BoltGen script.
Bug Description: In the views called “Technical”, “Artistic”, and “Pen”, the blocks outlines seem to be ‘hidden’.
In “Pen” and “Artistic”, the block outline is completely invisible. In “Technical” it shows up as ‘hidden line’.
To repeat the bug:
- Open the attached 3dm file screw.3dm (1.4 MB)
- Switch view mode to ‘Pen’. (you should see the screw)
- Select the screw and type ‘Block’, then hit enter.
- Confirm the block creation (click OK).
- Is the screw still visible in PEN display mode? (it vanishes for me)
- Switch the display mode to ‘Technical’, and you can see that all the edges are ‘Hidden’ edges.
This is the first time I’ve been able to reliably reproduce this bug, so please take a good look at it!