for the first time I experience the following issue:
on a layout with four detail views set to “rendered” I see this:
In the print preview I see the same, all looks good.
but when I print that layout to PDF the top right detail view now has got bright lines in the image:
I tried many things to stop or understand this, without success:
- use different skylight settings
- disable skylight and only use ambient occlusion as lighting method
- change camera lens length
- change camera target location (although the camera always auto-adjusts, even with “auto adjust target depth” disabled
- delete everything else in the file and only leave the empty room
- give all objects in the scene the default Rhino material
- use different PDF printers
- use the “Rhino PDF” print option
The issue appears to be random in the sense that depending on the layout the bright lines sometimes appear in this detail view, sometimes in that. However the issue stays fixed for each layout, so the bright lines always appear in the same detail view on a given layout.
I am lost and could use some help with this.
Here is the file:
Untitled.3dm (497.5 KB)