followed very simpletutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0q0xSzbCg 2mins 20sec yet it fails for me.
- type block and choose ref point and name it Ibeam
- copy it out a few times.
- select the first one and alter size, making it taller.
- type block and choose the same ref point and select the original name for the block of Ibeam
- choose replace at the prompt window. they all update.
- draw a circle, choose centre for ref point, name it 7mmdiacircle
2)copy it out a few times
3)select first one and scale it larger
- type block and choose centre of it and select its name from the drop down list as he did
- choose replace and it says:-
Unable to create block definition. The block instance you selected has the same name as the block definition you are trying to create. Please use a name that is different.
well the video sees the guy choose the same name, he says to do so, he doesnt get this happen.