Block Edit, Layouts

layout
blockedit

Block Edit in layout crashes rhino, every time today, I also had real problems inserting my title block into layouts, it just seems inconsistent, I really hope some of these issues get ironed out of layouts, it has potential to be really good, a dedicated Rhino for Mac tutorial from McNeel would be a good start if possible please, it’s kind of like stumbling around in the dark, :expressionless:

(Pascal Golay) #2

Hi Milezee - is this true with any block? If not can you send us a file with a block that crashes? (tech@mcneel.com)

thanks,

-Pascal

it seems to be ok today, very strange, although now I have a different issue, working in layouts again, I have a page that has 3 views in it, when I try to arrange the views by dragging the gumball rhino crashes consistently, have sent the rhino crash report

I’m also getting this window when restarting rhino after it crashes, (screenshot attached) , I am running the latest versions of both WIP and commercial release ?

(Dan Belcher) #5

Hi @milezee-

Sorry for the delayed reply here.

I’m also getting this window when restarting rhino after it crashes, (screenshot attached) , I am running the latest versions of both WIP and commercial release ?

Can you do me a favor and run TestFindAllRhinoApps …? What does it report?

hi Dan, screenshot attached

(Dan Belcher) #7

Interesting. Thanks! Logged in MR-3120.