Azure Table Storage from C# Component

Hi there,

I’m just trying to access an Azure table using the following NuGet assembly in a C# scripted component:

It looks like we can’t directly link this using the “manage Assemblies…” functionality, but I can unzip the *.nupkg file to get the dll and then link that. I then insert the following using line:

using Microsoft.Azure.Cosmos.Table;

So far so good. However, now I try to create a StorageCredentials object:

StorageCredentials creds = new StorageCredentials(accountName, accountKey);

and I get the following error:

Error (CS0012): The type ‘System.Object’ is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly ‘netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’. (line 64)

A similar thing happens if I try to use the older Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage assembly, except I get a slightly different error:

Error (CS0012): The type ‘System.Object’ is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly ‘System.Runtime, Version=4.0.20.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’. (line 64)

Anyone have any ideas about this?
Has anyone had any luck querying an Azure database before?

Thank you,
Steven

@DavidRutten sorry for the @ mention, but wondering if you have any advice about this?

Thank you!
Steven

Saw your question but have no idea about how to solve this. All the NetStandard and NetCore stuff is newish and seems to be way forward out of the framework versioning tangle, but there’s no support for it in the current scripting components.

Ah, ok. Thanks anyway!