I am using AWS Lambda to deploy a multiple instances optimization algorithm in phython3.8. There I would need to import the rhino3dm (or rhino.compute) library, however if I run the code on Lambda, it gives me an error that AWS Lambda runs an older version of GLIBC. Is there any way to update the GLIBC or to install the rhino3dm libraries on AWS Lambda?
I have tried two approaches:
- AWS Lambda Layers
- I have installed the rhino3dm packages with pip (pip3 install rhino3dm -t ./)
- I zipped the library and uploaded it into the AWS Lambda layer
- Docker container
- I have tried to install the library within a container (AWS Lamdba container provided by AWS)
- Here I am not able to install rhino3dm library as the cmake is not able to find the right build program
- I have seen Rhino3dm needs “Emscripten” to run the setup.py, however I am not able to install it in the container through pip3^
Do you know any solution?