Auxpecker materials?

I’ve downloaded the auxpecker 2.0 plugin and it is loaded in rhino however there aren’t any materials. I can see that there are some .auxzip files that I downloaded that say confetti material and another that says clay so I am assuming that those are the materials but how do I get them to load into rhino?

Also, I really don’t know how the plugin works. The help information is in spanish.

Thanks

Do you have an auxpecker toolbar open? If yes, click on the black sphere with LMB.
A new window is opened, click with RMB on MaterialsRT. select import material/folder and navigate to the folder where the materials are stored. In my case I used C:\Program Files\Auxpecker Studio\MaterialsRT.
Alternatively you can create folder for each type of materials.
There are 6 types of materials (Auxpecker default map, auxpecker1Map, clay, ConfettiMaterial, ConfettiMaterial), so you need to repeat this step 6×.

@Nosorozec

Thank you. I just imported them. For some reason there are two folders of materials. This is what I am seeing:

Does Auxpecker have it’s own display mode? If not which display mode are you supposed to use? I really have no idea how to use this plug-in. Any help would be great.

But really thank you for chiming in here.

It happened to me if I fulfilled the path in the Preference window. After removing the path I had 1 instance of Materials.

It seems the auxpecker works in Rendered display mode
http://docs.mcneel.com/rhino/6/help/en-us/index.htm#options/view_displaymodes_rendered.htm

I used this procedure:

• select rendered display mode
  • select object(s) (by mouse or by layer select)
  • select material
  • hit enter

I can’t even find the materials for it. The download for the program didn’t include the materials. Can someone point me to the right direction?

How are the materials made. Is it possible to create similar materials in Rhino without using any plugins?

You might want to write to their support email (support@mixexperience3d.com) directly, I think they are quite responsive.

Hi, thanks Vanessa for the email. I registered to download it but the download stalls everytime and never finishes. I managed to download it from a Chinese website. I believe it was a blog post that included the direct links from auxpecker’s website.