A couple things happened in sequence:
- I had a rhino crash (of my own making)
- I reopened mac rhino, and it recovered an autosave document
- Issue #1 I tried and was unable to save the autosave document — it behaved as though it was already saved, and when I tried to move it to a new location, it wouldn’t let me.
- I opened a new document, copied everything from the old one, pasted it into the new one
- I realized there was a hidden picture frame object, went back to the autosave doc, unhid, grabbed that, copied
- Issue #2 tried to paste in the new document, when I got a crazy crash — first Rhino went demanding permission to access my downloads, my pictures, my calendar, my contacts (!), and then finally crashed. Here is the crash report: rhino crash report.txt (4.2 MB)
Sorry I don’t have more details on issue #1 — if I can reproduce it, I’ll post more info.