Automatically create 3D model from intersection of volumes

I found this video which explains part of what I want, but in a very simplified way.
I think it’s a good start. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-C2fYLS5G0

But I don’t know how to associate solids I have modeled in Rhino to the GH window. In this tutorial, they only show basic solids created within GH.

My logic:

1. Have Negative volumes, Positive volumes and Final result in separate layers (Layer N and layer P and layer F).
  2. The bounding working limits are a box with 20x20x20m.
  3. Any solid created on layer N (negative), automatically creates an identical copy with an offset of 40m to the right. These are also generated in a different layer (layer N2).
  4. 40m to the right is where the Positive volume is placed at. So anything you create in the N layer will automatically have a copy superimposed on the Positive volume (given you always work within the same bounding box).
  5. Now, from this two solids superimposed, N2 and P, make a non-destructive boolean operation, where N2 subtracts P.
  6. This operation will generate a new solid which is the final result, also generated in a new layer called F.
  7. N2 and P are on invisible layers, so I only see the final result.

Does this logic make any sense and would it work in Grasshopper?
Do you have any suggestions on how to improve this logic?

Thanks you! all help is very appreciated.

If I manage to create a successful GH file with this process, I will gladly share it so others could use it. It’s an interesting way of designing concept models, to start of with the negative spaces instead of the normal positive volumes.