Automatically baking shaded grasshopper to pdf

It seems that this is too much to ask, so let me explain what I really need:

I am working on a script that automatically reads an Excel sheet that my company has, to make a model of a assembly (similar to the gh file I attached in the main post) and display it with measurements and material count.

My boss wants me to add a system in this to print this display on A4 so it can be sent to the workplace for production/assembly. It needs to be idiot-proof because the person who prepares those drawings isn’t skilled with Rhino/Grasshopper. To make it look professional, the assembly needs to be displayed on the same spot on every order, where the assembly is scaled accordingly.

In short: I need a system that takes the size of my gh-model, makes a print template of it, and automatically saves as pdf to be printed.

I have most of this in place thanks to Dharman, but it’s not yet user friendly enough (needing to press 3 buttons to print and 1 to reset everything) and it prints a wireframe which is very unclear for the type of products we make.

I hope that some of you might know a solution for one of these problems. If you know a quick way to print to pdf without having to set the print location everytime, that might also be helpful.

Thanks!