Automatic undesired "logout" from Rhino account

Also, being signed in on the Rhino account doesn’t make a difference to the length of the lease. I’m signed in and when I now started Rhino and checked, I, too, have exactly 10 days.

Mitch, you didn’t mention if you are running on a public computer - I’m guessing that you aren’t.

Good guess - the cat occasionally types on the keyboard but hasn’t figured out how to log-in yet… :smiley_cat:

@Helvetosaur,

The mechanism that gets you a license to run in Rhino is a bit (actually considerably) more complex than it seems by necessity. Rhino is in reality negotiating with two different servers - The authentication provider (Rhino Accounts) and the licensing server (Cloud Zoo). All three systems form a dependency triangle. There are a plethora of variables to consider, but one thing to note is that Rhino must use a token issued by Rhino Accounts to negotiate a refresh of the license you are using with the Cloud Zoo server. If that token is expired (which it should be very soon if you logged in from a public computer), then the negotiation with Cloud Zoo will fail, and your license will expire within 10 days or so.

AJ

Except I don’t…