Anti-aliasing not available?

Hi Mirko sorry to bother you after so long time you posted this comment, i’m curently using a macbook pro 15" mid 2010, upgraded to 8gb of ram and a 512 of ssd.
i’m planning to switch to MBP retina 13", i’m an architect, and i usually model in 3d with rhino and render with artlantis 4, i’d like to know if you are still happy with your choice of moving to MBP retina 13" or not and i’d appreciate some advices concerning this change.
regards
Andrea

No worries :smile:

I am still very happy with the MBPr 13". I have to admit, that I am not a hardcore CAD user (anymore) and I (seldomly) use a second display at work. But I absolutely prefer the small size and weight over the bigger model.
I do not use the standard resolution of the screen, but the ‘smallest’, so I have enough space for toolbars etc.

However, if I’d only have the laptop screen and use CAD more then ~ 50% of the time I would go for the 15".

I hope this helps!
Mirko

Thank you so much, it has been very helpful !!i’m a frequent user but anyway not over 50%!
In the office I use my MBP only plugged to a24" apple screen so I won’t see any difference I guess…I’m a fun of portability as you and my flow of work is changed in a way that I spend 40% of my time out of the office…now I’ve only to check if my artlantis4 works the same wai as cad and rhino!
Thanks a lot!!
Andrea

@marlin
While we are at that, are Rendered Shadows possible on that GPU?
Last time I tried it wasn’t with Rhino 5.

Thanks,
-C-H-A-R-L-E-S-