ALGODeQ: ****ALGOrithmic Design Quest
This international competition is a call for methods and forms that inspire hope and dreams through new technology, creative logic, and aesthetic intuition. Its purpose is to encourage the development of new design methods for better architecture and better cities. This competition will recognize computer programs that make outstanding contributions to algorithmic design, and outstanding works of architecture created by means of such programs.
The competition consists of two categories:
- QP Category: For original computer programs created by the applicant that embody algorithmic design.
- QA Category: For outstanding works of actually built architecture, designed by using an original computer program that embodies algorithmic design. More about ALGODeQ:
- November 4, 2013 - Competition Announced
- December 9, 2013 - End of inquiry period… get your questions in now!
- December 23, 2013 - Application period starts
- February 3, 2014 - Registration Deadline
- March 31, 2014 - First Stage Application deadline