Add creases to a mesh

Tried to use the C# examples from http://www.bespokegeometry.com/2015/01/29/mesh-subdivision-loop-and-catmull-clark/ to preserve creases in meshes.

I have all plugins needed and have unblocked files but still getting errors.

Does anyone know if this still works or if there are other ways of achieving the same thing.

I see… Lack of references in scripting components…

Okay, I’m not a fortune teller. Tell us what errors do you get, don’t you think that will help?

Have you read this from that page?

In order to work with the script, you will need to download and install Plankton. When you first open the definition, you will need to right click on the C# components, select “manage assemblies”, and then locate and insert both the Plankton.dll and Plankton.gha files in. The script will then know where to find the Plankton library.

Absolutely, only problem is, they are in swedish.
So I was more hoping that someone who adds creases to meshes might tell me how they do it.
Maybe there’s some plugin I don’t know about.

But here are the error messages.

1. Warning (CS1701): Om sammansättningsreferensen RhinoCommon, Version=5.1.30000.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=552281e97c755530 matchar RhinoCommon, Version=6.14.19127.17141, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=552281e97c755530 kan du behöva ange en körtidsprincip

Which I have no idea how to translate.

1. Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt. (line: 0)

This one I guess would translate to: The objectreference has not been set to an instance of an object.

Yes, I have Plankton installed.
I have located the dll and gha files through rightclicking and choosing manage assemblies.
But thanks for the suggestion.

I do not know how these things work, but guessing that the C# script uses an older version of RhinoCommon.

If you type in Rhino GrasshopperDeveloperSettings and disable memory load… …COFF byte arrays, and restart rhino an gh, it works for me. The problem arises from the fact that GH and the scripting components are referencing the same Plankton library but in different directories, or so I guess.

Thank you very much Dani!

That works for me to if I restart Rhino.