Adaptable system according to program and direct light

Hello, I am trying to create an algorithm that can adapt according to different sites and programs.

It is therefore a question of developing a standardized system (see images) composed of columns and beams as well as various components.

I wonder how I could manage to build a script where it is possible to indicate as input: the square meters of the program, limit of the site and maximum height. Everything would then be optimized to ensure maximum natural lighting annually using Ladybug.

For now, I would like to be able to ensure that the optimization results in an optimal shape, ensuring the necessary space for the program and that it is possible to establish a standardized system.

I would therefore like to receive support to help me through this master’s in architecture school project, in order to start and establish how I can arrive at a functional system at different scales.

THANKS YOU! (Here some pictures of what i have been able to do so far, the script isnt working and ther is either too much (structural elements) and not enough built zones.perspectives.pdf (4.3 MB)
axono_parametric.pdf (2.0 MB)
Processus_paramétrique.pdf (2.2 MB)