AccuRender Studio for Rhino - Render 4X to 10X faster

Yes, I tried a simple box, no other instance of Rhino open.
No interface, if I render it comes out with the “current renderer”.
I have the last release of Rhino 6, it got upgraded yesterday

Thanks-- if you’re willing to help I’ll build a version for you that creates a log file-- that may give us a clue. I won’t get to this until tomorrow. Is there anything unusual about your system? Old computer, old OS, for example?

Actually, you can try something for me now. Can you open the ArStudio standalone app? It’s on the Windows Start Menu as AccuRender Studio. If you can try to open a rhino (.3dm) file. Let me know.

Good idea, Roy. Sure, all I can do. I may need it badly for the work I am presently on ;-).
When you have it, you can send it to widgets@delpiano.com
My system:
Laptop Lenovo T540p, 4 years old, 16 Gig of Ram, no problem in any other software. Amazingly, I never had a blue screen in 4 years!
Processor Intel i5
Vieo Card Intel HD Graphics 4600
250 Gig SSD + 2 Tb hard drive
Win 10 pro, last upgrade
Fast and reliable seems to me.
I work on several demanding softwares, Photoshop, corelDraw, and everything has been fine up to now. Hopefully no virus going around, I periodically check.

System should be just fine-- is it foreign language (e.g. Brazilian Portuguese)? Try the standalone and let me know.

No, it’s all english. I have no software with different languages.
One thing I just noticed:
my rhino 6 has the “tendency”, no matter what I do, to accept as a current renderer PENGUIN 2 when I open a file. Even if I saved it with Flamingo Nxt as a current renderer, and it was the only Rhino file open in that moment. Maybe it has a default to go for Penguin at any cost?

No-- it doesn’t matter what the current renderer is. Try the standalone version from the Windows Start Menu and let me know.

I opened a file from the standalone. Let it render for a couple minutes, paused it and then tried to save it a an arStudio scene, and it’s going on forever.
I am trying now with a simpler image.

Standalone, simple object.
Been able to save it after a while and to export it.
I have no materials, though, but it probably is a matter of working with it.

Thanks-- sounds like the standalone is working. This is helpful because it means the crash is likely happening in the plugin portion of the product. I’ll be in touch early next week about an instrumented version that writes a log file.

Sent an email to widgets@delpiano.com.