AccuRender Studio is the next generation rendering engine and tools in the AccuRender product line. It represents a major leap forward in quality, efficiency and ease of use. It is currently available for free as a work-in-progress.
This daylit interior ran for just over one minute!
- Advanced engine with fewer compromises and biases for easy to use, high quality results.
- Built in noise removal allows rendering to complete much faster without requiring specialized hardware.
- Plugins for Rhino 6, AutoCAD and other CAD applications.
- Optional standalone renderer which accepts input from Rhino(.3DM), Sketchup(.SKP), Obj and FBX.
- Online material and plant libs.
Installation Instructions for Rhino 6 Plugin:
- Download and install AccuRender Studio.
- Open Rhino 6.
- Drag and drop the AccuRender Studio plugin for Rhino by navigating to
c:\program files\AccuRender Studio/ArStudioForRhino.rhp
You should only have to do this step once. The file will be demand loaded after that.
- Type ARSTUDIO in Rhino to bring up the interface.
Rhino6 ArStudio commands:
ArStudio-- brings up the full product interface including a render preview window.
ArStudioPlants-- allows loading and placement of plants.
ArTagLights-- select objects to be treated as AccuRender lights. The light properties, such as direction and strength are edited in the ArStudio interface.
ArStudioRemoveData-- removes the new AccuRender Studio data from your drawing. May be useful for recapturing legacy data.
- New Rhino plugin
- All data is stored in the Rhino model.
- Built-in Intel Open Image Denoise
- Most drawings are 4-10 times faster using noise removal!
- Runs on most Intel-based computers. Special GPU hardware is not required.
- New Render engine
- Engine is parameter-free, physically-based, realistic, simpler to use.
- Rendered preview shows your changes quickly.
- Effects like caustics are generated automatically, without user input.
- Large numbers of lights can be used without significant performance degradation.
- Support for parallel processing has been improved, whether using multiple cores on a single machine, or multiple machines.
- Lighting channel concept has been expanded and improved.
- Cloud Rendering and Data
- Support included for rendering to your own Azure Batch account.
- Our cloud account can be used with a credit card.
- Plant and material cloud libraries are easily accessed.
- Out-of-AutoCAD operation
- Option for out-of-process rendering so you can continue to work in Rhino.
- Includes a full standalone AccuRender Studio version includes input from a variety of sources.
- Render farm support improved and included.
- Plants can be exported as meshes for use in other rendering and modeling software.
- New data formats
- New material format allows for easier creation of realistic surfaces.
- New plant format offers more realistic, easier to create, plants.