Zero Sixty is currently accepting applications for its Spring 2018 accelerator launch. If you are an entrepreneur developing innovative products and services on top of the Rhino and Grasshopper platforms, consider applying to Gehry Technologies’ three-month acceleration program. Zero Sixty is inviting the Rhino community in hopes of attracting entrepreneurs developing products and services on top of design and technology platforms for the AEC industry.
As part of the accelerator, startups may receive:
- Equity-free support
- Three months rent-free office space
- Personalized mentorship from AEC industry experts
- Access to the industry’s leading-edge technologies
- Global media and marketing spotlight opportunities
- Ongoing support for up to six months after the program completion
- Access to a global community of growth stage founders and mentors
Zero Sixty is a three-month acceleration program focused on design and technology for the AEC industry. Its goal is to help startups build and scale great products by matching them with its people, network, and advanced technologies.
For more information and to apply, visit Zero Sixty.