About the metahopper category

Welcome to MetaHopper - The plugin that lets you control Grasshopper with Grasshopper!

This library contains a number of components and commands for querying and manipulating Grasshopper components dynamically. You can retrieve components and objects based on their type, their library, the group they’re in, or by selecting them directly - or even get all the objects in a document at once. You can then retrieve information about these components + parameters, the libraries they belong to. You can also manipulate objects directly: enabling/disabling, turning preview on and off, changing the color of groups, the text and size of scribbles, and the shape of sketch objects.

Download Metahopper here: MetaHopper | Food4Rhino

Please use this topic on the forum to post questions about the use of Metahopper. Where appropriate, please include screenshots AND definitions with your question - it makes it easier to help you!

When making requests/asking for help, please keep in mind that this project is a labor of love that I keep updated in my spare time; rude or demanding posts are much more likely to be ignored. Posting here is not a guarantee of direct support, though of course I will do my best to keep up with requests (especially polite and well-explained ones!)

2 Likes

Hello.
I am glad to welcome you at any time of the day or night. Please provide examples of how your tool works. Thank you very much.