Lands Design is a landscaping plug-in to design outdoor areas, and green spaces. It has 2 versions for AutoCAD& Civil 3D, and for Rhino. Lands Design is ideal for landscape architects, urban planners, town council technicians, designers and draftsmen, environment departments, etc.
Lands Design is constantly developing. You can join the development process by asking questions here or sending your feedback to the Lands Design Community.
Download Lands Design for Rhino 6-7.
- Plant database with more than 8000 species: search and insert plant species, each one with their own botanical specifications and detail characteristics.
- Setting out plans and Landscape project documentation: automatically generate 2D technical plans of a landscape project and create lists to quantify the information of the plant species, zoning areas, irrigation systems, etc.
- Visualization: Lands Design includes libraries with 3D model of plant species, each one with textured materials on leaves, branches, trunks and flowers. They can have different render appearances for season change simulation.
- Customize and edit plant species: assign custom 2D and 3D blocks to each plant species. The tree editor allows to easily customize the appearance and shape of any plant with textures and materials, from the trunk to the tiniest leaf.
- 3D Terrain modeling tools: create terrains from contours, elevation curves, DEM, point clouds or import terrains from Google Earth. Lands Design includes a set of tools to easily modify terrains, calculate the volume of land movements, apply cut and fills, create boundary, etc.
- Civil Work: create paths, stairs, dwarf walls, fences, or element rows for your landscape project.
- Irrigation tools: define the irrigation installation using different sprinkler types, sprinkler distributions, and pipes.