Welcome to the Rhino Inside forum. The Rhino Inside technology allows Rhino and Grasshopper to be embedded within other products. Rhino Inside is a development project for developers. Rhino 7 WIP (Work in Progress) can now run inside other 64-bit Windows applications such as Revit, AutoCAD, and potentially inside Solidworks, Photoshop, Excel, etc.
It may be possible to:
- Starting Rhino and Grasshopper as an add in another product.
- Call directly into the host’s native APIs from a Grasshopper or Rhino plugin.
- Access Rhino’s APIs through the host application.
- Grasshopper definitions can be opened and previewed in Rhino within the same process as the parent.
- Object can be natively created by Rhino or Grasshopper within the parent product.
Source code is available at GitHub.