About Eddy

I don’t know exactly where i saved the file in the video
Try this may help you

wind test2.gh (223.6 KB)

thank you for the quick reply! this is perfect but I was wondering about the one with the static vector curves.

I used the script from this post

ahhh… cool cool! thank you so much! this will for sure work! thank you again!

Hello Patrick,
many thanks for your responses.
I have the same issue that Alexander had, furthermore, the mesh looks fine in Paraview and I am still experiencing the same issue.
kindly note that I am using the templates that you have shared within the plugin.

Many thanks.
Mohamed.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: BlueCFD button issue

A post was split to a new topic: Eddy for Rhino 7?

Hi! I have the same problem with the standard “3_SimpleWindAnalysis” example without any input changes or whatever. The situation is the same with other definitions. If you have already solved your problem, can you please explain how you did it?

Hi,

Hard to tell what the issue is from the screenshot. If you post your file I can look.

From the screenshot though, it seems as if the sim crashed or did not resolve, i.e. you did not run enough iterations. Could also be the model, how you probed it, etc.

Hey,

I switchted the CPUs Panel from -1 to 2 and it worked.

Thank you, I will try. Actually it works without changing input parameters by simply reconnect wire with the Points to Visualize Probes, but anyway it’s weird.

Simulation in general works, but I get very huge Velocities as a result. But if I simply reconnect points to Visualize Probes node, then everything works well.

My command window pops open but then closes immediately. I’ve been having the same issue as described by DanielP. I’ve also uninstalled BlueCFD2020 from the wrong directory and placed it in the right file path. Still getting the prompt “The Mesh Folder does not exist. Please Create a mesh first.”

Hi @eddy3d

I have a similar issue with
hutasialagan_outdoor_ORI.3dm (13.9 MB)
terrain, i already did your suggestion to create the terrain bigger than my wind tunnel, but my wind tunnel always disappears when i connect to my terrain. I upload my case on this message.

Thanks for your kindly help with my thesis.
Best!

with terrain

outdorwind_huta.gh (29.4 KB)
hutasialagan_outdoor_ORI.3dm (13.9 MB)

Hi @MichaelAngelo If you are getting the Mesh Folder error, please make sure first that all your files are in a local directory, and not in a google drive or drop-box. Try that and see if it solves any of the issues.

Hi,

I would try using a circular domain for this one.

Try that and let me know if it works.

~Remy

Worked for me, I removed the box you created around it. Rebuild the topo and put it again in script.

1 Like

Thanks!

Thanks for this application @anon39580149 is there a possible way to handle the data tree better for the same results rather than internalizing each branch and then entwining it? I think I’m missing something here. check this file
wind test2.gh (254.2 KB)

Hi all!

Thank you for the great work on the plugin.

I recently started working on a new lap top and am having trouble with running the simulations templates. The Simple Wind Analysis works fine, however it doesn’t run properly when I add trees. The windows pop out after pressing the buttons however something goes wrong, the residuals don’t plot and the visualize probs component gives errors. The same happens also with the Annual Wind Analysis.

I am running it in Rhino 6 and am storing the files in a local folder.

Also attaching the two log files(from mesh and 0)

Thanks for reading through, any ideas on what the issue might be, would be greatly appreciated!!

log.txt (37.3 KB)
logfor0.txt (4.5 KB)