About baking limitation

Hi

When RIR was upgraded to the latest version, I couldn’t bake the whole model from Revit to RHINO, the progress bar always stopped at around 9% (the previous version was OK), this REVIT model is very large.

Exporting the model without textures is fine, but if I want to export the model with textures, the resulting is incomplete

Hi 应嘉诚, Did a lot change in the model? If possible zipping the files & sending privately to Rhino - Upload to Support would really help.

Does creating a sub-list work as expected on the areas not coming in?

Hi Japhy, Thanks for your reply.

Actually, even if I use the updated RIR to bake the old model, it still doesn’t work.

I tried the way you suggested, but it didn’t work (REVIT crashed), I also used my own method to split the elements to bake, but still can’t bake a complete model.

So I guess whether the new version of RIR has a limit on the number of elements that can be obtained, I will send you the model, please check.

Thanks.

应嘉诚, Can you try to upload again, the previous one failed. Uploading a Zipped file works better. If need be you can send me a private message with a alternate download link.

Hi Japhy, I have sent you the file link, plz check

Many Thanks

1 Like

This will seem a little odd. If we query categories like this, without roofs you will get the expected elements baked. Adding the roof category brings in the Sloped Glazing Systems, which aren’t graphical elements.

Removing roofs keeps all the panels and mullions from the Glazing System in the bake all.

GetByCategory.gh (8.5 KB)

Hi Japhy, appreciate.
I also found I can use “get by category”,But this will also export some elements in hidden workset, In daily work, I am used to exporting elements according to the view, so do you have another way, or this is software bug need to be fixed(no this issue with RIR last year’s version, but this is not compatible with revit 2023)

Thanks again for your help.

This way ensures I get the elements I need

Hi Japhy, kindly ask you if Is it not possible to export this file according to view?