A useful innovation

Some carbonated drinks are in the glass bottle with a metal cap. Some people may be desirous to drink the drink with a drinking straw instead of sipping.

I innovated this tool to punch the metal cap as the drinking straw pass from the cap hole. Then the person can drink the liquid with the straw.

Please note: in addition to this puncher, the user needs a hummer too.

Caution!
In this situation where the person is using a hummer, he should be careful about two things; his finger and the glass bottle.

Not concerned with the metal shards and paint scrapings that are going to end up in the water?

3 Likes

Not aware that the cap unscrews leaving an opening into which a straw can be inserted without the need for a punch and hummer (sic)?

1 Like

Hi, sirs

Let me confess something: :slight_smile:

I have a habit that I write humor occasionally, not only here but also in every forum I was.

During the years, whatever I tried to leave this damn habit, I couldn’t!

This topic came up from the same habit, though it seemed realistic.

I had a similar post here:

Yes, as you wondered of such an odd innovation, the metal caps of the bottles can be removed or opened, and then a drinking straw is used. So, there is no need for such a puncher.

If this topic seems inappropriate, the dear moderators can delete it.

1 Like

I love this book- your design is very much in the spirit

https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/101-unuseless-japanese-inventions-the-art-of-chindogu_kenji-kawakami/269254/item/31910180/?gclid=CjwKCAjw9NeXBhAMEiwAbaY4lnEZ4A9IeTTf8G-up6Yo1yO4tgUiw1N4gmsfCci2bNlv22prTQpglBoCN7AQAvD_BwE#idiq=31910180&edition=2384129

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your grace

If it is possible, I will study that book :slight_smile: