A question about match surface

Hi dears ,
i have a question about match surfaces
i want to match surface 1&2 with curvature continuity (picture.1):

" picture.1’’

as you see in the pictures.2-1 & 2-2 it’s look like perfect:

“picture2.1”

picture2-2

but as you see in picture.3 when i zooming some gap appear between two surface,usually i have this problem

“picture.3”

thanks a lot:)

Hi Shayan- that should go away if you Join the surfaces, or be less noticeable if you increase the accuracy of the render meshes.

http://wiki.mcneel.com/rhino/meshfaq

-Pascal

1 Like

Hi Pascal,

If you don’t mention it, why should I. :wink:

-Willem

I know… since it is a common enough question and a legitimate one… might as well try to help, right? If something actually malfunctions, this user will be on his own. OK, the truth is, I did not notice =)

-Pascal

1 Like

You know, years ago when I just finished my schooling a friend of mine had a copy of Rhino V1 on a CD that came with a book about 3dsMax.
That was my introduction, I used it for my first projects I made money with.

When V2 came out I had an option to wait until a crack became available or spend my money on a license.
I choose the latter, not in the least because I was already involved in the NG (that was when David was still scripting as Gelfling) and I found such a helpful community, composed of all people involved; not a front office for support.

This experience is still lasting and I enjoy it to the fullest!

-Willem

hi dear Pascal&Williem
i’m a electrical student but i’d like 3d-design,in my region i don’t have access to any profession ,reference book and rhino original software,last year i download training manual 1&2 from this site and after six month my cousin that travel to italy buy the book (3d car modeling with rhinoceros) for me. it’s all the truth

hi dear Pascal&Williem
i’m a electrical student but i’d like 3d-design,in my region i don’t have access to any profession ,reference book and rhino original software,last year i download training manual 1&2 from this site and after six month my cousin that travel to italy buy the book (3d car modeling with rhinoceros) for me. it’s all the truth.

Hi Shayan,

No problem for me, it’s why I referenced my situation. Everybody is in a different situation, making it impossible to judge everybody equally.

All the best!
Willem