90 Day Evaluation

The link to the 90 day evaluation version (www.rhino3d.com/download/rhino/5.0/evaluationtimed) redirects to http://www.rhino3d.com/download/rhino/5.0/latest.

Has the 90 day eval version been removed and only the 25 saves version is currently available?
I really hope not, it was very useful for workshops.

Hmm, that sounds like it might be a by-product of changing to the system where the evals can be converted into permanent licenses by entering a license key… Maybe there will be a 90 day key that can be provided? In any case, yes, the 90 day was practical for students and workshops here too.

–Mitch

1 Like

I agree, 90 day was very good.

+1, it was very practical. I did teach almost an entire semester with students running the 90-days eval, before most of them bought their own student licence. University administration is often too slow to get thing up and running in a reasonable amount of time. So, this 90-days eval has proofed to be flexible enough for teachers and profitable for McNeel.
Could anyone form McNeel pls confirm that it does not exist any longer, so that we can stop looking for it. Or better, reintroduce it!!
Cheers, Frank