How do you guys cope with customer reviewing?
Lets say I create a concept product in rhino (3d model) and I want another person to review the product.
There are several options:
- Create a layout with nice views combined with dimensions
- Create a 3d pdf and tell the customer to take screenshots and add notes to the screenshots
- Tell the customer about the iRhino app and tell the customer to write an accompanying email
- Tell the customer to download Rhino evaluation and work with dots
Each of the above has pro’s and con’s.
Eg. the iRhino app is not suitable for desktop reviewing.
I am looking for a solution with the following functions:
- Easy to use for non-cad users
- Univeral platform (desktop, phone)
- Registration of review items (database eg)
- Simple process: 1.screenshot, 2 add note, 3.save
Edit: Iris WebGL might by a perfect start