-200 license initialisation issue

Hi there,
I have recently encountered an issue with Rhino 6 stating that I cannot run the program due to a licensing issue under -200? I am not sure what this means. I have been using the program successfully since an hour ago when it randomly decided to crash every time I try to run it.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

I have tried reinstalling, updating, shutting down, creating a new license etc.

Thank you.

When this has come up before the instructions have generally been to do a “repair” on the Rhino install, and it’s usually been a .Net problem?

Thank you. I have tried to repair on the Rhino install alreadly sadly. To be more specific, I have downloaded a bunch of plugins for my simulation for my model. Could this be the issue perhaps?

Some sort of weird plugin conflict appears to be other possible culprit, sure.

Seems to imply you need to get Rhino back to it’s initial as-installed state and then install your plugins one at a time and test starting Rhino after each plugin install to see which one is causing the problem.

The developers tell me this is because the Windows .NET tools on that computer are damaged.
Go into Windows Control Panel, Programs and Features, find the .NET tools and run a Repair on them. That should get you sorted.

Any luck?