This build was started as part of @theoutside 's “Subd cars-” challenge:
Now the front exterior is completed with details as: Improved head lights, tire threads, window wipers, interior mirror and a better door handle with a dent in the door. A rubber fitting for the fender was also added as smal, dark details add realism.
Rendered in Rhino Render at 100 samples with the nVidia denoiser.
And here is the rear:
Vents done by hand as I wanted to keep it SubD… that was tedious work and not an easy task that didn’t turn out perfect, but good enough for a render. I started off faking it with black elements on top, but that didn’t give the subtle reflections that the vent’s need as they enter into the body (fillets)
Note: When I added the text to the license plate I noticed that the nVidia denoiser is much better at keeping details than the intel Denoiser.
And here is the current state of the interior:
I made the texture for the vents in photoshop as adding them as physical SubD would just be too complex and too much work. (I tried and gave up integrating them into the part)
The texture is a transparent png that is used on the PBR material as bump, texture and specular map so the dark parts isn’t shiny)
And the chairs got some metal structures to support it too.