Why does Cplane 3 point not see origin same in top as for perspective?

Hi Jeff,
Save a view could be useful.
I just tried it for restoring the view having altered the 0,0 point in this Cplane I have control over, or hope I have !
I altered 0,0,0 to the outboard rear top of the cube but it didnt update in the views, so I used CopyCplaneToAll as that seemed to be what was needed, as I have sort of moved the Cplane havent I, …or have I ?
However that did not see the origin change, I tried for PLAN and got a totally different view, so I tried all over again in the experiment, and this time opted for the saved view, but it didnt get me the new origin in all views. I hope I dont have to try and set that origin up in all 6 views each time I move it, that would be a nightmare as I am often moving it about, it updates automatically in default Cplane views.
see attached image of what I did and the effects.

Blast !!! This new web forum has no ability to display an image, Outlook Express news groups would have seen the window size expand downwards and the image readable. I cant get a story board of what happened into an inch or so. Sorry folks but you will have to right click save the image out to view it, damned annoying is this loss of image display. I shall ask about it as a separate post !

Steve