Rhinoceros not start sometimes

I have installed rhinoceros somedays ago on my new mac.
I have been working on it in these days, today it doesn’t run, I click on the app and it doesn’t start.
It is the second time that this fact happen. The first time I have removed the program and reinstalled it.
I have tried to turn off the pc but it doesn’t work!

What version of the Rhino for Mac Work-In-Progress (WIP) are you trying to get to run? (You can find your version number by going to Rhinoceros > About Rhinoceros: the version number we are interested in is the date and the 5-digit code that starts with 5A…) If you haven’t done so already, please update to the latest version (2014-11-24).

Yes I have the latest version

Are there any error messages presented? Does the icon look normal? Does the first (splash) screen appear? What version of OS X are you running? Any details you can provide would be helpful.

No nothing happens… Just you know the icon makes a little jump but nothing appears after that…I have the latest version of mountain lion because I don’t like maverick…So every time that it happens I have to delete the program and reinstall

Inviato da iPhone

I’m afraid I don’t understand. Why are you deleting the program and reinstalling if it won’t start in the first place? Does it start once, and then not again after that?

I dont know why but sometimes the program doesn’t start. I tried to turn off the computer but after that it doesn’t start. I have tried different way but just it doesn’t start.So the only thing that I can do every time is to delete and reinstall the program.

Inviato da iPhone

You say “sometimes.” Does the program “sometimes” start? Or does it never start? That is what I am confused about.

Yes just sometimes. Sometimes it doesn’t start. I don’t know if it happen after a lot of hours working.

Inviato da iPhone

Very odd. 2 more questions: when Rhino does NOT start properly:

1. Does the little light underneath the Rhino icon in the dock appear?
  2. When you use Command+Tab, does the Rhino icon appear in app-switching menu?

It has happened one other time today when I have turned on the macbook after It was turned off.

1 No, the little light doesn’t apper.2 No, using command + tab the icon doesn’t appear.

Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 16:31:48 +0000

To: loriiis90@hotmail.it

Subject: [McNeel Forum] [Rhino for Mac] Rhinoceros not start sometimes

dan

December 2

Very odd. 2 more questions: when Rhino does NOT start properly:

1. Does the little light underneath the Rhino icon in the dock appear?

2. When you use Command+Tab, does the Rhino icon appear in app-switching menu?

To respond, reply to this email or visit http://discourse.mcneel.com/t/rhinoceros-not-start-sometimes/14481/10 in your browser.

Previous Replies

Loris_Di_Benedetto

December 1

Yes just sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't start. I don't know if it happen after a lot of hours working.

Inviato da iPhone

To respond, reply to this email or visit http://discourse.mcneel.com/t/rhinoceros-not-start-sometimes/14481/10 in your browser.

To unsubscribe from these emails, visit your user preferences.