Problems with Rhinoceros 5 in my new computer (windows 8)

Hi!! First of all, sorry for my english, I know its not the best. Furthermore, I’m not very good with computers so, my leguage wont be the best. The problem:

I have been using Rhinoceros 5 the last year on my windows 7 without problems, but I have bought a new computer with windows 8.1 and this is what happens when I make solids or surfaces with them:

But it should look like this (when I renderize it, it looks ok):

I have tried a lot of diferents things, like unistall and change compatibility to Windows 7, but I can get a good result and I need this program for continue with my projects. Some partners have this program on their windows 8 computers and they haven’t any problem with them.

Thanks for your time and help and sorry for my English. I’m working for imrpove it!

Does your computer by any chance have an AMD video card and the latest drivers? Then you might be having a known problem, see this thread as well as several others for discussion… As far as I know, there is no solution yet, except to install older drivers…

–Mitch

Thank you so much, yes, I have a AMD video card, that could be the problem. Thank you so so much.